Be a VIP, and take the Celebrity Grand Helicopter Tour. Fly over famous theme parks to view the Butler Chain of Lakes and the homes of some of Florida’s most famous residents!
- Child (under 12)
Experience the best view of fireworks over Epcot!
If you’re looking for the best possible views of the “IllumiNations” fireworks show in Orlando this helicopter tour is for you. Be a VIP and avoid the crowded theme parks with a private viewing from the air. Not only do you fly over Epcot Center for the entire fireworks spectacular, you also fly over Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Downtown Disney, SeaWorld, Universal Studios, and Universal Islands of Adventure.
From your seat in the sky, see the beautifully lit Spaceship Earth – the focal point of Epcot Center. You can also spot some of the re-created monuments from World Showcase including the pyramids in Mexico, the gardens of Japan, the totem poles of Canada, and the cobbled streets of France.
A once an evening flight, this is a can’t-miss spectacular that departs nightly at approximately 8:50 p.m. Come watch the fireworks from the sky and so much more on this one-of-a-kind helicopter tour of Orlando. This flight MUST be booked at least four hours in advance. In the comfort of an air-conditioned, professionally piloted helicopter, you’ll see the sights of Orlando like never before. Your flight begins 30 minutes prior to fireworks start.
Orlando Fireworks Helicopter Tour Highlights:
- Epcot Fireworks Tour and Epcot Center
- Additional theme parks including Disney World, SeaWorld, and Universal Studios
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This tour requires a two adult fare minimum purchase – no exceptions. If only one seat is purchased the difference will be charged the upon arrival.
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination departing locations maps and hours of operation, are located here. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.