An Arial View of of Planet Hollywood, Pleasure Island, Disney Springs, Typhoon Lagoon.
- Please Note: This tour requires a two person minimum – no exceptions. If only one seat is purchased the difference will be charged the upon arrival.
This is the big one!
You can see it all! Your helicopter flight takes you over every major theme parks of Orlando – Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando, SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove, and Wet n’ Wild!
In the comfort of an air-conditioned, professionally piloted helicopter, you’ll see the sites of Orlando like never before.
Take to the skies in a helicopter and see Orlando from a whole new perspective.
- Helicopter tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- For the comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, the weight limit per passenger is 300lbs with a maximum combined total of 800 lbs for 4 passengers.
- The Jet Ranger holds 4 passengers @300lbs per seat.
- The R44 holds 3 passengers @ 270lbs per seat.
- You must present your email confirmation for this tour when you arrive.
- After you book your tour, you will receive an email with your confirmation number and details about your tour.
- Please be sure to check your spam filter if you don’t receive this email.
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination departing locations maps and hours of operation, are located here. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.