Travel high in the sky over all the theme parks in the Walt Disney World Resort including Disney’s Animal Kingdom, Epcot Center, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Experience famous theme parks like never before!
Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of Orlando as you take to the skies for a helicopter flight over the famous theme parks and attractions. This 20-mile tour flies you above both the Walt Disney World Resort featuring theme parks, two water parks, Downtown Disney, and Pleasure Island as well as over SeaWorld – home of Shamu, Discovery Cove – the interactive dolphin park and Aquatica – where waterslides plunge through dolphin enclosures!
In the comfort of an air-conditioned, professionally piloted helicopter, you’ll see the sites of Orlando like never before. If you’re looking for an exhilarating thing to do in Orlando, this helicopter tour is it!
Helicopter Tour of Orlando Highlights:
- Theme parks including SeaWorld, Discovery Cove, Walt Disney World, Pleasure Island, Typhoon Lagoon, Epcot, etc.
- Resorts including Key West Resort, Caribbean Beach Resort, All-Star Resort, and Pop Century Resort
- Old Town Orlando
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- This tour requires a two adult fare minimum purchase – no exceptions. If only one seat is purchased the difference will be charged the upon arrival.
- Local Operator Information
Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination departing locations maps and hours of operation, are located here. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.